The Beginning


I've been kicking around the idea of a blog for a while, but I've held off till now feeling like it would just be a little egotistical to think anyone would spend the time to read what I have to say. What swayed me, finally, was my walks to and from work. Rarely in my life do I just take the time to think, and these walks have provided a lot of necessary contemplation and decompression time. I suppose ultimately I want to share some of the things I kick around while walking to hear how others see it. This time of life is one of continual change for me, where I find that I am constantly waiting on God, searching for his will, and trying to live each day with a heart receptive to what he is trying to teach me. Along with these changes comes the daily challenges of my job as an ER Nurse which gives me constant food for thought. So I welcome you, as those who I have chosen to share this with, to give feedback, leave your thoughts, and make suggestions. I love a good conversation and hearing how God teaches us the same lessons in different ways, so thank you in advance for sharing.

Comments